Please read the following terms of our Policy-policy
1. By accepting this policy, We may collect personal identifiable information from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with the Site OR when you com-municate with us via phone, email, chat, etc. OR when you fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey, etc. OR use the service of Gift Card on the Site OR when you participate at one of our events, etc. As a result of these actions you might supply us with per-sonal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstanc-es, your opinions and individual preferences, etc (collectively “Personal Information”). When you visit this Site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by us-ing technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
2. You may also provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password, etc. (collectively “Sen-sitive Information”) for availing the services at our Site.
3. We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our present and/or future affiliates.
5. Use of this Site is only available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.If you are not an adult, while you may look at our Site, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us. In an event of default by the minor, the parent or the guardian will be liable to compensate for whatsoever damages arising out of such wrongful use by the minor.
6. Information maybe used for various internal purposes, including but not limited to shipping ser-vices, customer service and feedback, general announcements.
7. We may share personal information with third party service providers in case of website maintenance, upgrades, new releases, or analytics data review or compilation. We may also choose to share personal information with third parties for marketing or advertising services.
8. In case of collaborations with other brands, We can choose to share users’ data with the collab-oration partner.
9. Incase of a merger, stock purchase, asset purchase, or other acquisition, we will be required to share user information with the purchaser or surviving entity.
10. This Site may also use your Personal Information collected for the following:
- send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered;
- process gift card transaction;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences; or
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer ser-vices, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings.
- to send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels.
11. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agen-cies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, in-cluding of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for wepixel.in/ashmika to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
12. While the protection of your personal data is our priority, we cannot guarantee that user date is completely safe from any form of malicious attack or compromise. All information provided on the Site is at the risk of the information provider and we cannot be held responsible for it.
13. You hereby acknowledge and agree that this Policy:
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of policies and practices with respec-tive to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be col-lected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.